Release November 3, 2022
- New Tehama Tools application is now available on all desktops.
- This aims at improving the reliability of installing and updating the tools and functionalities Tehama offers within the users’ desktops.
- Workspace Agent and App Vault (if enabled) can now be launched directly from this application.
- Updated welcome notification on the Tehama Web UI for newly onboarded users.
- Improved the stability of WSA updates.
- Fixed an issue where DIA credentials were not displayed after saving the information.
- Fixed an issue where App Vault drive required an extra log out and log in to be mounted successfully for some users.