Install Tehama App on Windows
- Log in to the Tehama Web UI.
- Go to the Desktops page.
- Select "Connect with credentials" from the Actions menu for your desktop.
- Observe the ACCESS YOUR DESKTOP/ACCESS YOUR BETA DESKTOP dialog.
- Click on the Windows symbol under the text "Download Tehama client (one time action) for connection.
- Wait for the tehama_pcoip_client.exe file to be downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- Go to your Downloads folder.
- Double click on tehama_pcoip_client.exe.
- Select "Choose to Run Anyway" on the Microsoft Defender warning that appears.
- Click yes on the prompt to allow the application to run.
- Read through the SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- Click on "Agree", if you wish to accept the agreement and proceed.
- In the dialog that appears, click on "Install" and follow through the instructions that follow - NOTE you will be prompted to restart your computer.
- Back at the Tehama Web UI, you can try to connect to your desktop with one-click by clicking on the CONNECT button.
- A prompt will appear asking you to allow Tehama to open an application: "Open Microsoft Windows Based Script Host".
- Click on "Allow".
- Click on "Open Tehama.app".
- Now the Tehama.app is ready for use and your desktop should launch.