New & Improved
- Significant clarity and usability improvements to the Billing interface for customers with Pay-As-You-Go subscriptions, including clearer representation of pro-rated desktops and Rooms.
- New Linux desktops have a new billing structure that changes pricing to a flat monthly rate after exceeding a threshold of usage, providing optimal pricing for desktops with high usage.
- Room name now appears in Activity Stream when a Room has been deleted
- Clearer wording in the Activity Stream to highlight that new desktops are created when they are assigned
- Updated support plan types and improved means of requesting a change
- Fixed an issue regarding desktop requests for staff members
- Reset password issue resolved to ensure user is sent to appropriate URL/page
- Addressed an issue where desktops page would load previous filter selection