New & Improved
- Exposed room options under Room/Settings allowing end users to customize their experience within the tool.
- Revised the ownership descriptions found in the Room/Members area to clarify permissions per organization within the room.
- Added the “department” attribute for user profiles.
- Improved the wording used in emails sent when a member is offboarded from Tehama.
- Introduced the Room Manager role who can facilitate work within only rooms assigned to them and renamed the Manager role to Org Manager.
- Added contextual information in the event an organization chooses to change the network access type within a room.
- Addressed various accessibility issues within the UI including text alternatives for images, keyboard access, and colour contrast issues.
- Updated checkboxes to appear persistently as opposed to mouse rollover.
- Revised playback options display for session recordings.
- Resolved an issue involving pending desktop requests from members who have been removed from the room.
- Addressed an issue where room names were unnecessarily truncated in the UI.
- Added a measure to prevent room network configurations while a room is being updated.