You may not be able to run a Tehama client on a local desktop if your username contains a white space (for example john doe). If you have space in the user name, then you can either create a new profile that has no white space in the username (example: test) or you can use the Teradici PCoIP client.
Note: Teradici PCoIP is installed as a backup client during the Tehama PCoIP client installation.
Example of a username with white space:
How to use a Teradici PCoIP client:
1. Press Windows Key and Type "PCoIP Client"
2. Click on the application name: PCoIP Client
3. In the Teradici PCoIP Client window,
- Enter the Host address or Code (You can get this information by clicking on "connect with credentials" from the Tehama Web UI)
- Provide a name to the Connection under the Connection Name
4. Click on Next
5. Copy and Paste the Username and Password (You can get this information by clicking on "connect with credentials" from the Tehama Web UI)
6. Enter "123456" in the MFA Token field
7. Click OK
7. Tehama Desktop window will launch