You may not be able to run a Tehama client on a local desktop if your username contains a white space (for example john doe). If you have space in the user name, then you can either create a new profile that has no white space in the username (example: test) or you can use the Teradici PCoIP client.
Note: Teradici PCoIP is installed as a backup client during the Tehama PCoIP client installation.
Example of a username with white space:
How to use a Teradici PCoIP client:
1. Press Windows Key and Type "PCoIP Client"
2. Click on the application name: PCoIP Client
3. In the Teradici PCoIP Client window,
- Enter the Host address or Code (You can get this information by clicking on "Show Credentials" from the Tehama Web UI)
- (Optional) Provide a name to the Connection under the Connection Name
Note: Host address or code format: SLixx+DAXXRS or connector-XX.tehama.io
Note: Connection Name is optional. If you choose to assign a Connection Name, then give a name to the Connection Name (Example connection name: Dev Tehama Desktop) and click on the Save button. This way, the host address and username are saved in the Teradici PCoIP Client.
4. Click on Next
5. Copy and Paste the Username and Password (You can get this information by clicking on "connect with credentials" from the Tehama Web UI)
6. Enter "123456" in the MFA Token field (if prompted, for workspaces)
7. Click LOGIN/OK
8. Tehama Desktop window will launch
Note: Connection Name is not required (optional) but if you choose to use it, then give a name to the connection and click on the Save button. This way, the host address and username are saved in the Teradici PCoIP Client.
Note: MFA Token is 123456