New & Improved
- Introduced an option to prevent users from downloading files from the File Vault onto a local machine. This customization ensures that sensitive data is protected by preventing it from leaving a room through a download from the web app to a user’s local machine.
- Improved the language around desktop template creation to provide helpful confirmation and context, including:
- Confirmation of the name of the desktop template being created, number of users, and approximate time until ready.
- Changed the call to action from “Assign” to “Create” to provide clear indication that desktops are being created when members are selected during the desktop template creation process.
- The Desktops report is now the default report when accessing the Reports page, providing quick access to some of the most commonly searched data points.
- Improved the performance of the Desktops Page and Activity Stream, achieving faster load and response times. Added a temporary maximum of 5 users at a time when creating Tehama Linux and Tehama Windows (currently in Beta) desktop templates to ensure the successful creation of multiple desktops.
- Removed redundant action link behaviour from the desktop name on the “Configure” tab.
- Resolved an issue where an Org Manager was unable to edit a Room name.
- Removed the Tours feature from the first time user experience.