New & Improved
- Tehama Windows Desktops are now generally available. These desktops provide faster desktop launch times, better desktop performance, and desktop hibernation, which allows desktop state (open applications, etc) to be maintained between sessions.
- For Tehama Windows and Linux desktops, we have enabled the ability to determine which desktops will have Admin rights at the desktop template level, rather than at the Room level. This also includes better visibility as to which desktops have Admin rights.
- The information required to “Connect with Credentials” (primarily a troubleshooting step) is now available earlier in the desktop launch process.
- Desktops that are still in the process of being created more reliably report their “Building” status in the web interface.
- Other bug fixes and optimizations