Release May 14th 2021
New & Improved
- Added details to key areas of the tool to provide quick access to important usage information:
- Room and Desktop information has been added to the Members page.
- Member and Desktop counts have been added to the Rooms page.
- Assigned Desktop information has been added to the Room>Members tab.
- Limited Staff Member access to information about other users to ensure that user information is only visible to those who need access to it:
- Staff Members will see other members within the context of the rooms to which they belong (Room>Members tab), but will no longer be able to click on another user’s name to view that user’s profile information.
- Staff Members will no longer have access to the Members tab, where all members of the organization are visible along with Room and Desktop information.
- Added a note about allowing pop-ups on the Install Client page to provide guidance for any user who may encounter the issue while attempting to launch a desktop.
- Improved the experience of searching within the tool by including guidance on functionality and by showing search results in alphabetical order.
- Added a Status column to the Users report to identify whether a user is Active or Pending, and allow for sorting and filtering by status.
- Made various additional usability enhancements to improve the user experience in Tehama:
- Members are now displayed alphabetically by first name on the Room>Members tab.
- File Vault downloads can now be initiated only from the Action menu; the redundant capability of downloading by clicking a file name has been removed.
- Header alignment and page width adjustments have been made to improve the layout and consistency throughout the platform.
- Users can no longer edit the email address field in the accept invite/signup process, preventing potential onboarding and user identification concerns.
- Access to the Policy functionality has been refined to align with intended use: the Org Admin and Org Manager(s) can View, Edit, Delete, and Assign policies, and the Room Manager(s) can Assign policies.
- Resolved an issue where rejecting a requested or proposed addition to an existing desktop template could lead to failures when making subsequent changes to that template.