Release July 3rd 2021
New & Improved
- Improved the desktop connection flow to help ensure a successful desktop launch:
- The platform now detects when a user’s popup blocker has interrupted the launch of a desktop, notifying the user and providing a link to the troubleshooting guide.
- The launch flow now includes a series of tips to share information about product features and offer general troubleshooting guidance.
- Limited access to Desktop and Template management activities (create, edit, delete, assign) while a room update is in progress, temporarily preventing actions that might trigger issues or lead to unsuccessful results.
- Added the Computer Name field to the Desktops report to assist users with Tehama Windows and Tehama Linux desktop identification when troubleshooting or seeking support.
- Completed a number of usability improvements to improve the overall Tehama user experience:
- Updated the Sign In with Google look and feel to be consistent with the latest style guide.
- Changed the Rooms page icon to be more representative of the concept of a Room in Tehama.
- Re-organized the Settings page to make it easier to locate information.
- Continued to update terminology throughout the platform, replacing “Billing” and “Payment” with “TCU Usage”. This phrase better represents the consumption of Tehama Compute Units (TCUs) when creating and using Rooms and Desktops.
- Removed Internet Explorer from the list of supported browsers to ensure that users are guided toward using browsers that will provide the best Tehama user experience.
- Resolved an issue where an active user with access to desktops could show as “Pending” status on the Members page.
- Addressed several SAML/SCIM user management issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.