Release July 24th 2021
New & Improved
- Added the Data Loss Prevention support on File Vault
- The Data Loss Prevention system scans the files for sensitive information (credit card numbers, social security numbers) and marks those files as Sensitive. Those files that are flagged as sensitive cannot be downloaded from the Web App, it can only be accessed within the room.
- Activity stream events have been created to capture those events
- Support for checking the uncompressed size of all compression types for the files getting uploaded to the File Vault. This check is necessary as the virus checker can scan files of sizes only upto 4 GB.
- Small UI change on the Malicious tooltip for App Vault and File Vault to make it user friendly
- App Vault: “This file has been detected as malicious and has been removed.”
- File Vault: “This file has been detected as malicious. Download is blocked.”
- Permission changes are made to allow App Vault to run executables
- Permission changes are made to App Vault so that DIA has permissions to use the App Vault easily.
- Various other bug fixes and security improvements