Release August 9th 2021
New & Improved
- New Tehama Clients version 1.0.0 for the following operating systems are available to download from the “Install Client” page.
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Introduced new information that will help users more easily identify which version of the Tehama Client they are using. To see this information, launch the Tehama client and access the "About Tehama PCOIP Client" from the menu.
- Adopted a new semantic versioning method for better supportability of the Tehama Client.
- Now includes both the Client version and the SDK version.
- macOS Tehama Client now supports connecting to more than one desktops at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where the sometimes virtual desktop timezone does not match the user's local timezone.
- Fixed an issue where some users are not able to connect to a Workspace desktop with their Windows Tehama Client.