Release August 14th 2021
New & Improved
- Introduced a new “Error” status for the Tehama Desktops creation workflow
- If a Tehama Desktop creation fails (due to any reason), the user is now able to see “Error” status in the Status column along with a tooltip “Desktop Failed to Create”, from the Desktop page and the Work tab from the Room page.
- If a Tehama Desktop creation fails (due to any reason), the customer will not be charged for that desktop.
- Changed the password rotation timer from 10 minutes to 5 minutes on the “Launching your desktop” modal to ensure desktops can be connected more successfully.
- Fixed an issue where some users are not able to connect to Tehama desktops.
- Fixed an issue where some users are not able to successfully create Tehama desktops using a custom image.
- Fixed an issue where if a user's password has special characters for Domain Join Room desktops, the desktop connection might fail.
- Fixed an issue where FileVault Data Loss Prevention produces false positives for some files (files that contain numbers resembling credit card numbers or SSN are falsely tagged as “sensitive”).