Release August 24th 2021
New & Improved
- Introduced Email notification on Custom Image creation. Now the Custom Image requester will receive an Email confirmation when the Custom Image is ready to use.
- Introduced Custom Image name duplication check. Now the user interface will let the user know a Custom Image with the same name exists when creating a new Custom Image, in order to prevent the duplication of Custom Image names.
- Improved Tehama Desktop creation process. Now users are able to connect to Tehama Desktops as soon as the desktop is built successfully, rather than having to wait a bit longer for the ‘Connect’ button to become available.
- Fixed an issue when sometimes a user toggles the “Windows Desktop” and “Linux Desktop” feature flags on/off from the “Configure” - “Settings” page in a Room, the “In Progress” status stays eternally.
- Fixed a bug to ensure only the Admin user and Org Managers and Room Managers (who are members of the Room) of a Room’s owner organization (owner+connected or user+owner) can request a Custom Image.
- Fixed an issue where pre-existing archived Rooms can not be deleted successfully. Various other minor bug fixes.