When you are unable to launch Group Policy Editor inside the Tehama desktop (Windows Server 2019), please ensure that the Feature Group Policy Management is installed. If Group Policy Management Feature is not installed, you will not be able to launch the Group Policy Editor.
Perform the below steps to install the feature: Group Policy Management.
1. Connect to your Tehama desktop
2. To Launch the Server Manager, press the Windows key + R to open the Run box or open the Command Prompt. Type ServerManager and press Enter.
3. In the Server Manager, click on Manage and select Add Roles and Features
4. New window "Add Roles and Features Wizard" will open
5. Click on the Features tab from the left pane
6. In the Features list, Check the box next to "Group Policy Management"
7. Click Next and Install to install the feature "Group Policy Management"
8. Close the window "Add Roles and Features Wizard" and "Server Manager"
9. Press the Windows Key and type Group Policy Management, Group Policy Management will now be available
10. Right-click on Group Policy Management and Choose the option "Run as Different User"
11. Windows dialogue box will open, enter the username as GPOAdmin and copy/ paste the GPOAdmin password from the Tehama Web UI's Room settings page
12. A User Access Control window will open, click on More Options
13. Choose the option Use a different account
14. Enter the username as GPOAdmin and manually type the GPOAdmin password (Copy/Paste will not work)
15. Group Policy Management window will open (using GPOAdmin credentials)