Release September 21st 2021
New & Improved
- The Tehama web app Side Navigation Menu has been reorganized and updated:
- Related elements have been grouped together to improve the ease of locating key information.
- The Settings tab has been renamed Organization to better reflect the corresponding content.
- A TCU Usage tab has been added to the side nav, visible to the Org Admin and anyone with the TCU Usage Auditor permission set, for convenient access to TCU Usage information.
- The Hide/Reveal tab has been transformed into a button at the bottom of the side nav menu.
- The Tehama web app will now show a banner at the top of the window whenever the Tehama Status Page indicates an Outage or Maintenance Period. This banner will immediately communicate with users when their experience may be impacted, and will dismiss automatically once the issue has been resolved.
- MFA Code Reset requests, made by a user within an organization, will now be sent to the Org Manager(s) as well as the Org Admin. By enabling additional users, organizations can respond to requests more quickly.
- For early users of our Custom Roles and Permissions functionality, guidance has been added to enable the necessary Authentication/User Provisioning settings.
- For more information, see our Custom Roles and Permissions User Guide.
- Resolved an issue where a user with the Org Auditor permission set and Staff base role was unable to view Audit>Live Sessions.
- Disabled sorting by Duration on the Audit>Sessions tab, to ensure the successful loading of content.