Release January 25th 2022
New & Improved
- Various Workspace improvements.
- Improved Workspace connect experience, by adding error preventions and tooltips on the Tehama Web Application.
- Improved Workspace restart experience, by adding error preventions and tooltips on the Tehama Web Application.
- Improved Workspace creation time, note new Workspaces created will not have PuTTY pre-installed.
- Enabled the ability to create Tehama Linux Desktops without admin rights.
- Improved Tehama Desktop Custom Image creation process, so that Custom Image can be successfully created without manual retry intervention from Tehama Support for some errors.
- New Tehama Clients version 2.1.0 for the following operating systems are available to download from the “Install Client” page.
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a timeout error occurs when downloading the Tehama Client from the “Install Client” page.
- Fixed an issue where “This desktop has no resources available” error occurs sometimes when connecting to a Linux desktop.
- Fixed an issue where the Cap Lock key doesn’t work for some users while their client session window is in focus.
- Various minor bug fixes for Tehama Desktops.