Release April 9th 2022
New & Improved
- Introducing the new Multi-path room. This is now available during Room creation.
- This room allows establishing multiple connections between a Room and the organization’s applications and services, regardless of location (Datacenter, Cloud Providers, Hosting centers), including the internet.
- With this, only one Room is required in order to provide access to resources that exist in different target networks. This reduces the number of Rooms required to give users access to the resources they need to do their work, which reduces Room costs and administrative overhead.
- This Room does not require the installation of the Tehama Gateway; the connection can be established using an organization’s existing infrastructure.
- When multiple Rooms require access to the same target network, the same infrastructure can be used to establish the connection, rather than needing to manage a gateway for each Room.
- This room allows you to have internet connectivity directly through the cloud or you can set up a default route and have internet connectivity through a secured connection.
- Several other UI improvements focused on improving the user experience.