Release April 14th 2022
New & Improved
- Introducing an update to the File vault Data Loss Prevention solution which will now allow managers and admins to ‘Release’ a file flagged as Sensitive to be downloaded from the Tehama Web UI.
- The files released will have a new status ‘Released’ on the File Vault.
- The actions are tracked in the Activity Stream.
- Workspace Agent will no longer be displayed on the desktop screen on Windows desktops. Workspace Agent can be found using the start menu or through the system tray.
- We are deploying a new application ‘Tehama Tools’ behind an Organization level feature flag controlled by Tehama. Tehama support will coordinate with the customers on enabling this new application for your Organization.
- This application is an initial step towards improving the reliability of installing and updating the tools and functionalities we offer within the users’ desktops.
- This application is also intended towards improving the overall user experience within the desktop.
- If enabled, Workspace Agent can be launched from this application.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.