Release August 17th 2022
New & Improved
- Improved the performance of the Members page sorting and filtering capabilities.
- The user is no longer required to scroll in order to reveal the full list of contents on the Members page before filtering can be conducted.
- Improved user experience around the desktop template creation process.
- Improved terminology within the Policy functionality to enhance the user experience.
- The Policy section has now been renamed to Conditions of use.
- Within the Policies Tab the Access Tab has been renamed to Conditions of Access.
- Improved user experience on accepting the policy (Conditions of use) when connecting to a desktop.
- Improved performance of the TCU usage report.
- Removed the ability for room managers to perform MFA code reset from the Tehama Web UI.
- Fixed an issue where no email was received when triggered through system notification for some users.
- Fixed an issue where editing the desktop template name changed the ‘in use’ count.