Tehama Web UI
The Tehama Web UI provides an intuitive user interface for Organization/Room/Desktop administration tasks and also provides a secure access point from which users connect to their Desktops.
Access the Tehama Web UI from a browser.
- Chrome 56+
- Firefox 51+
- Safari 12+
- Edge 40+
- Chromium 56+
The Tehama User Interface (UI) is designed to make it easy for you to navigate. This guide goes over the basics.
Primary navigation bar
The primary navigation bar stays to the left of your browser page while you are logged in. It can be expanded or collapsed by clicking on the chevron icon.
It consists of, from top to bottom:
- the Tehama logo
- the set of functional tabs available to the logged-in user (depends on the user's role)
Click on a tab to access its functionality:
- a notification indicator
Click on this icon to see the notifications page.
- the information menu
Click on this icon to see the following options:
- Support click on this to go to the support page in Tehama's support portal. From here you can search Tehama's user documentation.
- Submit a Request click on this to submit a service request.
- My Requests click on this to view your service requests.
- Terms of Service6 click on this to see Tehama's terms of service.
- your user avatar (coming soon! - for now the default avatar is shown) which, when the navigation bar is expanded, shows the logged-in user's organization and name:
Click on this icon to see the user menu, which has the following options:
- Profile click on this to go to your user profile page. You can change your password and reset your MFA code from here too.
- Logout click on this to log out of Tehama.
- the show/hide chevron
Click on this icon to expand or collapse the navigation bar.
In a couple of pages, you can take advantage of breadcrumb navigation.
A bar at the top of a list that consists of names separated by chevrons indicates a hierarchical structure that you can navigate by clicking on the names. The names are breadcrumbs along the trail back to the top level of the structure.
You can see this in the page for the File Vault in a Room:
The hierarchical structure here is "FILE VAULT > FOLDERA > FOLDERB".
All but the last element in a trail of breadcrumbs is selectable. Click on an element in a trail of breadcrumbs to return to that element.
An exception to this is in the Room interface for a particular Room. The Room interface displays the Room name and description at the top of the page:
Although the hierarchical structure here is "ROOMS > THESMITHROOM", the interface displays a back arrow, instead of "ROOMS >". Click on the back arrow to return to the ROOMS page.
Most lists in the Tehama Web UI, (Rooms list, Desktops lists, member lists etc.), allow you to filter on one or more columns.
To set/unset a list column filter:
- click on the filter menu icon next to the column name to open the filter options menu.
- select the "All" filter option to turn it on; to turn it off unset one of the other filter options.
- select a filter option to toggle it on or off.
Most lists in the Tehama Web UI, (Rooms list, Desktops lists, member lists etc.), allow you to sort the list contents in ascending/descending order by one or more columns.
To sort a list by column:
- click once on the sort icon next to the column name to sort ascending.
- click on the sort icon a second time to sort descending.
- click on the sort icon a third time to turn off sorting for the column.
The MEMBERS tab is not available for every user; it is dependent on the role of the user. ↩
The REPORTS tab is not available for every user; it is dependent on the role of the user. ↩
The TCU USAGE tab is not available for every user; it is dependent on the role of the user. ↩
The ACTIVITY STREAM tab is not available for every user; it is dependent on the role of the user. ↩
The authentication, support plan etc. pages found under ORGANIZATION are not available for every user; their visibility is dependent on the role of the user. ↩