As the Org Admin user of your organization, you have the ability to view your organization's Tehama usage details, also known as usage records. These records show the amount of TCUs expended by your organization, on a monthly basis.
Check the description of your custom role, to see if you can access your organization's usage details.
Note: This feature may be disabled for certain organizations. Contact Tehama Support if you, as your organization's Org Admin, know that it should be enabled but cannot access this feature.
View TCU Usage Monthly Records
Only the Org Admin user of an organization can see the TCU Usage records. Check the description of your custom role, to see if you can see TCU Usage records.
Access the records on the TCU USAGE page as follows:
- Log in to the Tehama Web UI.
- Click on the TCU USAGE tab in the navigation bar.
The landing page will show the record of the current month's usage for your organization.
Click on the back arrow at the top left of the page to view past monthly usage as far back as August 2020. Click on the forward arrow at the top left of the page to navigate forward again.
The TCU Usage records shown on the TCU Usage page are synchronized automatically, once per day.
If you require a more up-to-date record of your organization's TCU Usage, contact Tehama Support, to request a manual sync be performed.
Breakdown of TCU Usage
Here is an example of a TCU Usage record for an organization:
Each monthly usage record shows the following information:
- the Products and Services your organization has used, e.g.: rooms and desktops
- the TCU Rate for each product/service used
- the Total TCU consumed for each product/service used
NOTE: For a breakdown of the current TCU usage, view the TCU Usage this Month report and the TCU Usage over Time report on the REPORTS page, accessible through the REPORTS tab in the navigation bar. (See the Reports User Guide for more information.)
Note the "Commitment" line item. This is a combination of the following commitments and credits:
- Monthly TCU Commitment
Your organization can have a set 'Monthly TCU' commitment. The amount of the commitment and the rate which your organization pays for it is determined through your contract with Tehama. In general, this commitment is the amount of TCUs that your organization expects to use in one month and has committed to paying for. For example, if your organization used 105 TCUs over the month and your 'Monthly TCU' commitment is set to 100 TCUs, then your organization pays the agreed upon rate for the first 100 TCUs and pays Tehama's usual rate for the remaining 5 TCUs of Tehama usage. Conversely, if your organization used 95 TCUs over the month and your 'Monthly TCU' commitment is set to 100 TCUs, then your organization pays the agreed upon rate for the full 100 TCUs of the commitment. (Note, the surplus of 5 TCUs of the commitment does not carry over into the next month.)
- Trial TCU Credits
Certain organizations are given a one-time allocation of TCU credits to use for the purpose of creating a Trial Room in Tehama. These credits are called the 'Trial TCU' credits. They are used to offset TCU usage in a Trial Room. These credits are not automatically replenished.
You can also perform the following actions on the page:
- Filter by Room
- Access the Pricing Model
- Download all TCU Usage as a PDF
- Download all TCU Usage as a CSV
Filter by Room
You can filter the TCU Usage record to show usage details only for a particular Room.
- Select a room from the "View Filter" dropdown menu, found on the left side of the page near the top.
- This will filter the TCU Usage record for the currently selected month, so it shows only the usage details for that room.
Access Pricing Model
The page provides you with a link to Tehama's Pricing Model.
- Click on the PRICING MODEL button.
- You will be directed to Tehama's Pricing Model at https://tehama.io/pricing-model.
Download all usage as PDF
You can download all the TCU Usage for the currently selected month into a PDF ('Portable Document Format') file. This type of file is a readable/printable document.
This download contains details for all the usage for your organization during the month, presented in more or less the same format as you see on the TCU Usage page.
- Select the PDF download icon, found on the far right side of the page near the top.
- This will download all the TCU Usage for the currently selected month onto your device in a PDF file.
- Look for your download in your downloads folder.
Download all usage as CSV
You can download all the TCU Usage for the currently selected month into a CSV ('Comma Separated Values') file. This type of file is suitable for import into spreadsheet applications.
This download contains details for all the usage for your organization during the month, organized by Room.
- Select the CSV download icons, found on the right side of the page near the top, just to the left of the PDF download icon. A dropdown menu will appear.
- Select the "All Usage" menu option.
- This will download all the TCU Usage for the currently selected month onto your device in a CSV file.
- Look for your download in your downloads folder.