Install Tehama Client on Mac
Latest available Tehama Client version for Mac: 2.0.0
Downloaded from: the Tehama Web UI, current release
Supported macOS versions: Mojave to Big Sur
Note: These instructions have been tested on and optimized for the Google Chrome browser.
It is strongly suggested that you first uninstall the current Client (both the Tehama Client and the Teradici PCoIP Client) from your device, then restart your device before installing the new version.
- Log in to the Tehama Web UI.
- Go to the DESKTOPS page.
- Click on the INSTALL CLIENT button in the top right of the page. This page provides you with information about the Tehama Client.
- Click on the Apple symbol.
- Wait for the tehama_pcoip_client.dmg file to be downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- Go to your Downloads folder.
- Double click on tehama_pcoip_client.dmg.
- Read through the SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- Click on "Agree", if you wish to accept the agreement and proceed.
- Observe the dialog with text "Drag and drop both apps into Applications folder to install" appears.
- Left click and hold on the "Tehama.app" symbol, drag it over the "Applications" symbol and release.
- Left click and hold on the "PCoIPClient.app" symbol, drag it over the "Applications" symbol and release.
- Dismiss the dialog.
- Back at the Tehama Web UI, you can try to connect to your desktop with one-click by clicking on the CONNECT button.
- A new tab appears, asking you if you want to "Open Tehama.app?".
- Click on "Open Tehama.app".
- You will see the following message: '"Tehama.app" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.'
- Click on OK.
- Click on Open.
- Now the Tehama.app is ready for use.