Install Tehama Client on Mac
Instructions are for: the MacOSX Tehama Client version 20.04.5
Downloaded from: the Tehama Web UI, Release 181+
Supported macOS versions: Mojave to Catalina
Note: These instructions have been tested on and optimized for the Google Chrome browser.
- Log in to the Tehama Web UI.
- Go to the DESKTOPS page.
- Click on the INSTALL CLIENT button in the top right of the page. This page provides you with information about the Tehama Client.
- Click on the Apple symbol.
- Wait for the tehama_pcoip_client.dmg file to be downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- Go to your Downloads folder.
- Double click on tehama_pcoip_client.dmg.
- Read through the SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- Click on "Agree", if you wish to accept the agreement and proceed.
- Observe the dialog with text "Drag and drop both apps into Applications folder to install" appears.
- Left click and hold on the "Tehama.app" symbol, drag it over the "Applications" symbol and release.
- Left click and hold on the "PCoIPClient.app" symbol, drag it over the "Applications" symbol and release.
- Dismiss the dialog.
- Back at the Tehama Web UI, you can try to connect to your desktop with one-click by clicking on the CONNECT button.
- A new tab appears, asking you if you want to "Open Tehama.app?".
- Click on "Open Tehama.app".
- You will see the following message: '"Tehama.app" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.'
- Click on OK.
- Click on Open.
- Now the Tehama.app is ready for use.