Check your Tehama Client Version
You can view the version of the Tehama Client installed on your devices from its About page.
- Open up the 'PCoIP Client' application on your device.
- Click on the main menu for the application. You will see a dropdown list of options.
- Select the ‘About Tehama PCoIP Client’ option. The About window will appear.
This is what it looks like on a Mac:
- In the About window you will see the following:
- Version: the Tehama Client version.
- SDK: the SDK version this Client is built on.