Install Tehama Client on Windows
Instructions are for: the Windows Tehama Client version 20.10.1
Downloaded from: the Tehama Web UI, Release 181+
Supported Windows versions: Windows 10 up to 1909 and Windows Server 2019
Note: These instructions have been tested on and optimized for the Google Chrome browser.
- Log in to the Tehama Web UI.
- Go to the DESKTOPS page.
- Click on the INSTALL CLIENT button in the top right of the page. This page provides you with information about the Tehama Client.
- Click on the Windows symbol.
- Wait for the tehama_pcoip_client.exe file to be downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- Go to your Downloads folder.
- Double click on tehama_pcoip_client.exe.
- Click yes on the prompt to allow the application to run.
- Read through the SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- Click on "Agree", if you wish to accept the agreement and proceed.
- In the dialog that appears, click on "Install" and follow through the instructions that follow - NOTE you will be prompted to restart your computer.
- Back at the Tehama Web UI, you can try to connect to your desktop with one-click by clicking on the CONNECT button.
- A prompt will appear asking you to allow Tehama to open an application: "Open Microsoft Windows Based Script Host".
- Click on "Allow".
- Now the Tehama app is ready for use and your desktop should launch.