Install Tehama Client on Windows
Latest available Tehama Client version for Windows: 2.0.0
Downloaded from: the Tehama Web UI, current release
Supported Windows versions: Windows 10 up to 1909 and Windows Server 2019
Note: These instructions have been tested on and optimized for the Google Chrome browser.
It is strongly suggested that you first uninstall the current Client (both the Tehama Client and the Teradici PCoIP Client) from your device, then restart your device before installing the new version.
- Log in to the Tehama Web UI.
- Go to the DESKTOPS page.
- Click on the INSTALL CLIENT button in the top right of the page. This page provides you with information about the Tehama Client.
- Click on the Windows symbol.
- Wait for the tehama_pcoip_client.exe file to be downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- Go to your Downloads folder.
- Double click on tehama_pcoip_client.exe.
- Click yes on the prompt to allow the application to run.
- Read through the SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- Click on "Agree", if you wish to accept the agreement and proceed.
- In the dialog that appears, click on "Install" and follow through the instructions that follow - NOTE you will be prompted to restart your browser.
- Back at the Tehama Web UI, you can try to connect to your desktop with one-click by clicking on the CONNECT button.
- A prompt will appear asking you to allow Tehama to open an application: "Open Microsoft Windows Based Script Host". Click on "Allow".
- Now the Tehama app is ready for use and your desktop should launch.